Monday, May 12, 2014

THE HOLY GRAIL OF FACE MASKS!

Skincare is very important and if it is at all possible for me to find all natural remedies, I do not hesitate to take the chance to try it! One of the latest products that I have been using is called Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. It is a facial mask made from 100% all natural calcium bentonite clay. $4.99





This stuff has truly been a secret because I only found out about it 4 months ago, and apparently it's been around for hundreds of years! WTF?? Better late than never!!


What It Claims: 

  • Deep Pore Cleansing


What It Does:

  • This facial really does pull out all of the impurities from deep within your pores. It removed blackheads that were on my nose after the very first use! But I did not want to get too excited until I used the facial a few more times. The directions state to use it once a week (or more than once for problem skin), but I applied it twice a week for about 30 minutes. After each use I noticed that my skin felt softer and my pores were shrinking which made my makeup apply more smoothly. 


What It Claims:

  • Feel Your Face Pulsate! And does it ever!!


What It Does:

  • That claim is NOT false advertising! You can actually feel a "pulse" in your face! For me it always feels like a heart throb in the center region of my face. 
  • Once you open the container you will find that it is in powder form and it is odorless. To make the facial you mix equal parts clay with raw apple cider vinegar or water into a paste. I used vinegar because ACV has its own medicinal benefits so I knew it couldn't hurt. Once mixed with the vinegar it develops an odor but it isn't unbearable. 

How to Mix:

  • Mix aztec secret indian healing clay with equal parts of PURE/RAW apple cider vinegar. It's best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until is a smooth paste-add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes of delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. 
  • Remove clay by washing with wash cloth with warm water. Soak the wash cloth and place it on your face allowing the hard clay to soften and continue the process to each part of your face. (A slight redness will appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.) Then apply a moisture or a face oil.


Other uses: 

  • The label states that this clay can be used for body-wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, insect bites, and much more! I personally haven't tried the other uses yet but I do love the results it gives as a facial mask.

I am completely obsessed with this product and even got a few of my friends to try it and they love it!

Do your face a favor and GET THIS! ;)




Disclaimer: All information provided on http://lipsticksnstones.blogspot.com is read of your own free will.  All opinions are my own,  I do not work for the above company.  All the information provided is based on my own use of the above item and want you all to be informed of natural products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment