Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pink Himalayan Salt


Pink Himalayan Salt is super old! 250 million years old to be exact! 

The crystals come from the EARTH! (Instead of being processed & full of chemicals like processed table salt.)

Some of the magical benefits:
1.} It regulates water throughout the body.
2.} Promotes a happy, healthy pH balance in your cells & brain cells.
3.} This specific salt reduces signs of aging. Well, hell. I’m in.
4.} It helps absorb particles through your intestinal tract.
5.} Promotes sinus, respiratory, & vascular health.
6.} Increases the libido. Hubba bubba!
7.} Promotes a natural, well-rested sleep. 
8.} And lastly, the salt crystals help to regulate blood pressure.

This is all I use! I don't even keep table salt in my house anymore!! 
This is essential to your daily cooking!!
Good stuff right here!






Disclaimer: All information provided on http://lipsticksnstones.blogspot.com is read of your own free will.  All opinions are my own, I do not work for any of the above companies. All the information provided is based on my own use of the above items and want you all to be informed of natural products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment