Friday, November 7, 2014

My bed time routine...

Everyone know that SLEEP is the #1 beauty essential, but before sleep, there are a few more things that are MUST-DOs. 






Here is my STEP BY STEP nightly routine:



STEP 1: REMOVE MAKEUP. I like to use coconut oil. It's gentle on the skin and is great for around the eye area.



STEP 2: CLEANSE. Once your makeup is removed, make sure to wash your face. 



STEP 3: EXFOLIATE. Exfoliation is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin's outermost surface. When done correctly, exfoliation leaves the skin feeling smoother and fresher looking! Who wouldn't want that! (I use Vitagoods Spin Brush and Lush's Angels on Bare Skin.) PS. Don't forget to exfoliate your lips and the tops of your hands too!






STEP 4: CASTOR OIL. I use Castor Oil on my eyebrows and eye lashes, because castor oil helps to darken, thicken, and grow your hair! (Read more about CO here.) Then I lightly apply coconut oil all over my face!



STEP 5: MOISTURIZE.Then I lightly apply coconut oil all over my face!





STEP 6: FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS. This little step will keep the dentist away! (For a little while at least.) Flossing is SOO important I can't emphasis this enough!!!! According to CBS News,  flossing daily can add 6.4 years to your life! How crazy is that!!!! (Read more about that here! Also said chocolate and sex add more years too!! :))





STEP 7: BRUSH your teeth. This one is a given...after a long day of eating and drinking, who wouldn't want to brush a day out of their mouth!



STEP 8: BRUSH your hair. I love brushing my hair. A friend of mine even referenced "Marsha Marsha Marsha" once. I don't like to tie my hair up at night, gives me a headache in the morning, so I leave it down. I've actually noticed it growing faster in the pat month, because I've been brushing it religiously! (I've also been sleeping on a silk pillowcase. Which is great for hair and preventing wrinkles. I bought mine here.)





I hope these steps help you to a more beautiful morning!

Sweet Dreams!










No comments:

Post a Comment