Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shopping on a budget!

Every girl I know loves to shop! It's in our DNA! Especially when we get something on sale! It's basically free! (That's what I like to tell my husband anyway! Shh...) 



Here are three pairs of booties and a pair of heels that I recently purchased ALL ON SALE! 



1. Jeffery Campbell Zora Platform Boot -Totally necessary black leather ankle boots featuring a pointed toe and separated platform. Chunky heel, side zip closure. Genuine leather lining. They only have a few left in size 9, so if you're big footed like me, then here is a steal!

    Original Price: $198              Sale Price: $99!!


2. Shoe Cult Laurena Heel - Amazing poppy heels featuring a caged upper with an adjustable buckle closure at ankle. Stacked heel, cushioned insole. These run about a half size big, so being a 9 normally, I had to return them to get a 8.5, and they are more fitting to my foot. (I also have these in black!)

    Original Price: $68                Sale Price: $34!!


3. Jeffery Campbell Stillwell Pointed Western Cutout Bootie - Caged leather boot propped up on a stacked heel. Finished with adjustable geo-buckle closures for a perfect, secure fit. I purchased these from Ebay, New in Box! 

    Original Price: $205               Sale Price: $125.99


4. Jeffery Campbell FT Collins Slingback Mule - Slingback mule in soft, rich leather. Stacked, angled heel for offers up an extra boost, while the cushioned footbed ensures optimal comfort. Complete with adjustable buckle at the side for a perfect, secure fit. I also purchased these from EBay, pre-owned, but in great condition. 

    Original Price: $195             Sale Price: $85


TOTAL SAVINGS: $322.01


That's less than 50% off each pair! So next time you're thinking about paying full price, think about what else you could buy with the money you saved!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment